Addicted; ❤ Holidaes!
Thursday, June 24


My big leopard~~~
This silly guy got twitter..
Haha! tat is so cute of him..
He can even post abt him reaching home and his face "glitter"..
and its time for him to wash face.. =.= so Aoi..

Ok.. Holidae is busy tis wk..
I've been out like everydae..
and I hardly got slp.. coz i slp late everydae..
wake up early to go out.. cant help it..

Monday.. wen to watch Toy story 3 wif ah zor..
after tat wen to get Picnic food and prepare it..


and after buying everyting.. wen back to my hse and do the preparation..
also I cooked Spaghetti~~~~ for our breakfast and lunch..


Left side plating by zorine and rite side by me..
Mine is like final destination.. looks like brain..
I totally spoiled the beauty of the plate..

Tuesdae, Picnic at sentosa..

This pic was taken by a TP mei mei~~~ Gatal-ing
ok.. My cam sux.. or rather my sis's cam sux..
Had fun and got burnt.. Heehee!

Wednesdae, wen out wii gaming..
Hahaha! Band hero and Rabbids and Mario..
den after tat foodie at chinatown..


Spinach..


Butter Squid..


Black pepper beef..

Thursdae, wen out wif Shuhui~~~
Like finally.. after one yr.. =.=
I tink more den one yr.. hahaha!
we wen to Bugis.. I was "stalked" by a few grps of jap sch gers..
the person who bring dem.. is so COOL!!! she is a ger la..
but she is sooo cool.. and her tattoo~~

We wen to eat den walk ard bugis street and den to Iluma..
We drank Koi.. her idea.. go there juz to drink koi~ Hahaha!!!
Den we wen to arcade.. duh.. wad can we do??


I caught one of the doraemon wif one catch.. $1.50..
There is a uncle there.. insist i catch doraemon coz its "falling"..
and I caught 2.. the other one 4 try.. coz one time.. it dropped..
BUT!! the string got stuck so.. it hung there.. and i insist it drop out..
So one each.. =D


and this is the not so innocent doggie.. YAY!
I tried 4 times.. and den tis guy say..
If u dun get it.. we put credit for u to catch..
hahaha!! so nice rite? den wif the eyes of the 2 person who work there..
I tried.. and no.. its not moving at all..
den the guy help me catch.. the other one "kua jui" in case boss appear..
and tada.. wif 2 times.. he caught it.. $8 on tis.. + 2 times free credit..
Thanks to him for helping me catch tis doggie!!
But doggie leg got hole.. need mummy to help me sew it up.. poor doggie..
So soft.. heheee! LOVE!! its a him according to iuhuhs!

I tink my bf or husband need to earn lots of money..
So he can satisfy my instant trill in catching toys..
and erm.. Arcade!


After tat wen up to the 7th floor.. there is like a mini casino..
coz of the coin tingy.. I tink its gonna be the latest trend after the ufo catcher..
Seriously.. I tink some kids stay there for their holidaes..
and its wif their parents.. even adults are playing it.. and the coins..
Keep multiplying lo.. den u can keep playing.. its crazy!! casino style..

after tat wen to marina.. prize stage..
See 2 OL catch kuromi.. Fuck it.. they spend so much lo..
I help dem scold fuck wen they dun get it.. haha! nt my money also..
den see ppl play the money tingy again.. the fishing one..
Damn it.. the ppl there more crazy.. they use one big plastic bag of tokens..

den on the train.. Fucking funnie..
we keep laughing non stop.. got tis guy slping and his saliva!!!!!
Still can hang in the mid air one lo.. Super funnie.. den we keep laughing..
Cannt control.. realli funnie u need to see it..
its like.. tap on.. den freeze in mid air.. den on again.. den drip..
Hahaha!!! if he mei mei den mayb I gif him tissue la..
If my darlings like tat.. erm.. I dunnoe i sld laugh or wad.. Hahaha!
Iuhuhs! very difficult to answer tis question..
and the way he wake up also funnie.. and fuck.. his hand wet lo.. Hahaha!!!

Tml, fridae.. also busy..
need to go sch do project..
den after tat need to rush 6pm watch Golden bomber live..
online streaming.. den meet Shuhui again.. to get cam..
den finally can go home..

Saturdae.. Going out again.. to see SuG!
Like finally.. Japan band is coming.. well done..
Now bring in Gazette and I'm a happy ger!~~
Mayb not so happy for the police and security dept.. =X

Sunday.. Plz let me slp~~~~
Altho I still deciding to see SuG a not..
and Damn!! I have to wake up in the morning..
To watch ViViD live streaming at 6am..
Coz the tingy starts at 7am Japan time.. Well done..

SuG! CANCELED!!! They will not appear..

There goes this wk.. =D


-DIM SCENE- 11:13 PM