Addicted; ❤ I hate to say this..
Tuesday, June 1
San (Nega), Yukkie (Heisei Ishin) and Jin (Nega)San is like totally giant~~ regardless of his boots..
I love Yukkie's hair~~ looks totally different from the red hair he had previously..
Born.. new addition to the
Indie PSC..Well.. erm.. Hi~~ I'm new to dem also.. Haha!!
Hope they dun get treated as another step child..heard a few songs from them.. not bad.. NEH~~
Looking forward to more from dem..
=)COMING BACK!!I hate to sae tis.. as you can see.. my blog so long neber update..
I'm going on HIATUS!!!Till end of exams.. Exams are like nxt wk..
7 papers in 5 days.. Wish me fucking truck lots of luck!!
Im so lazy to study.. So many tings!!!! I'm dying..
I mayb the one fainting on the exam days..
Somemore.. all are afternn papers.. 3.30pm start..
FUCK!!No motivation to study.. Hai yo..
WHY exams not 100 MCQs on JRock??I may not even pass also lo..
O.O!!Oh! put photos den match to their band name..
Sounds like wad u did in primary sch issnt it??
Hai ya.. Juz ask me abt GazettE!!!!!
I will pass.. sure pass.. not 100% but at least 80%..
Ask me wad instrument Aoi is learning nxt la..
Or wen is their Bdaes.. wad parts they play..
What are their pets.. their names..
Who their manager is.. how the members bully him.. Blah blah blah..
Oh ya.. I neber wish Reita happy birthday here! 27 May..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REITA!!!Upcoming..03 June- Saki (Clearveil)..
T__T they are disbanding~~
04 June- Reno (ViViD) Renomomo is love!! =X06 June- Tatsuha (ex. Bergerac).. who now turned to host.. OMG!
07 June- Mao (Sadie)..
MAO MAO!!09 June- Leda (Deluhi) and
Uruha (GazettE).. Guitarists' day..
Not to forget.. Yuuto and Manabu's bdae coming up..
I still like to call him Yuuto~~ Yuu-chan! Miss ya..
---------
Eye candies.. Ya.. Hosts..
Riiya from Conforto Group..Cute rite?? he looks super cute la..
Air group's number 1..Ran Ichijo..Whoa.. Heard tat Reira is No. 1 for the mth of May~~
Congrats..
Oh.. and I love the various club's Champagne Call..
Some super duper cute.. some super random and funnie..
hahaha!!
-DIM SCENE- 9:45 PM