Addicted; ❤ Busy Me!
Tuesday, July 20

Musasaby~~~ I wanna hear him sing~~
Anyway.. he is Nao, Bassist of Kagrra..
Can you believe he is 30 wif a + !!!??
=DOk.. My "thing" abt J Rockers who are 30 and above..
I'm very busy.. I dun even blog as much anymore..
And.. also.. nth impt to blog abt..
Everydae, I go to sch.. Wif a slpy and irritation face..
Seriously..
DUN START SCH SO EARLY!!!Oh ya.. Every monday and tuesdae is "Project club activities"
So.. u will not see me updating.. unless im free..
Ok update!!
Friday.. met up wif Layla~~!!!
We wen to eat Go Go Curry~~~
Very full~~~
:3On Saturdae.. Wen to nite festival at National Museum..
Part of PR tutorial..
Had fun on tat day..
We wen to Bugis.. to buy cake for Evelyn.. Tml's her Bdae..
den wen off to Iluma to prepare..
So funnie~~ Hai yo.. me and my grand entry..

Despite my grand entry.. this cake.. Safe and sound..
This is a Brownie cake.. a Big Brownie.. rather den a cake..
tis cake was divided into 4
HUGE pieces.. OMG..
too much chocolate..
After eating.. wen to get
KOI~~ bubble tea..
and finally.. My
TAKOYAKI~~!!!! Yay!
LOVE!!!Must eat again.. muahahaha!!!

The free fan.. and I juz wanna take pic of it..

5 String bass..
Make me tink of Nao~ Coz he use a 5 sting one..

Me juz wanna take the setting..
Tats the guitar and mic..
-The rest of the pics in my Facebook-
After food, played wif lighter..
My killer look.. Failed much.. coz of the pout..

Me not behaving!! well.. so me..
The eyes look drunk.. Ignore it..
Oh and Aoi is twitting~~
Tweet tweet.. he is starting to reply tweet tweets~~
Nw I'm waiting for him to start posting pics..
=XAsk him to pose wif Rilakkuma and post a pic.. Haha!!
CUTE!!Who ask him to carry a strawberry kuma ard in the studio..
Oh and Aoi + iPad + iRig..
It realli came true.. Gosh!!! Haha.. Uncle Aoi needs big screen for iRig..
Well.. its easier to use the app wif bigger screen rite??
Now.. can I expect more songs from him??
Since he haf "portable" amps and effects to play ard on the move..
And last one..
Heisei Ishin is gonna graduate from Undercode Productions..end of Sept..
Awww~~ But well.. at least they are not disbanding.. I'm glad..
and erm.. Hope
not Indie PSC again plz..

Bye for nw..
hugs and kisses!!!They are Ryoga and Reno from ViViD..
-DIM SCENE- 9:30 PM