Addicted; ❤ Busy
Friday, July 9
YASU!~~~~Hot old man~ Whoohoo! Haha! actually he is a dork inside too..
Hyde's fanboy!!
Erm..
Juz wanna sae I'm busy tis wk.. real busy..tats why I didnt update at all..
Very tired everydae..
Not enugh slp.. Haiz.. But well.. sch..
I will be busy nxt wk or so also..
I will find time to update if there is someting interesting happening..
Well, i've updated the sidebar..
Depressing to put in the words Disband for the bands..
and.. I will be more depressed if it happens again..
I'm realli scared.. Plz..
NO!!!!-Fanger-SCREW promised someting special for summer..
and Tada.. they did it.. They wore Yukata for the instore event..
Haha!! I bet Jin lost some bets or someting..
PINK!!The special one they were toking abt..
Ok.. the pic is small.. they are wif minimum makeup or nt at all..

Rui looks cool..
Byou juz wanna fuck you..
Jinny got nice thighs!! whoo!!!
and Kazuki tat perv peeks into Jinny!!!
Manabu.. I super love him wearing specs..

JINNY looks so cute!!!! I wanna bring home keep~!!!
Spot the difference???
HE TOOK OUT THE LIP PIERCINGS!!!!! NOOOooooOOoOOooo!!!
DO NOT WANT!!!The only person I can forgive taking out is Mao (Sadie)..
Coz he looks nicer.. and mayb Miyavi.. coz of lovelie..
I cant even forgive Aoi~~ OMG!!!
Coz.. I realli love dem wif it on.. no less..
altho I noe.. alot already lessen the number and took out..
But well.. Still love dem rite!!! haha!!
Its not always abt looks anyway..
-----------------
Aoi.. He is a geek.. Haha!!! Guitar geek tat is..
He sounds too high recently.. But he is cute!
So late haven go home yet.. poor ting..
still smoking and craving for katsudon..!!??
HAHAHA!!! Where are u Sakai-san??
Feed Aoi~~He spon-ed a bbq for the company~~~
and had fun wif the indies side bands + staffs..
Esp his fanboy crew president~ Kazuki..
CUTIE~ He realli enjoying his summer juz bfore Gazette tour starts..
Such a nice guy..
LOVE!! doki doki~~
-DIM SCENE- 11:50 PM