Addicted; ❤ Drummers!
Sunday, July 11
Tsukasa~~~~ His arms and fingers very nice..
I noe i posted tis bfore.. Heehee! but todae saw their FB comment..
Cute la~~ so post again.. His voice is low~~
But tis ah boy is cute wen he comes to his 2 java sparrows..
Ytd~~ Wen out wif Ah zor, evelyn and chunmin..
Wen to eat breakfast (1pm) at Mr curry!!!
Like finally.. hai yo.. its easier wen its oni 4 of us rite?
-THIS POST IS IMAGE HEAVY!!-
I'm a happy ger..
I also dunnoe why everyone is like fucking looking at me?
On the train.. Is there someting stuck on my face??
Got tis guai lan aunty stand in front of me..
OBSERVE from top to bottom..
wads so wrong wif u?? Stop looking at me already..
You all noe.. I hate it wen ppl keep staring at me nonstop..
There are a few also keep staring at me..
but at least they will stop after I look back at dem..
DO I LOOK WRONG??Anyway.. after eating at Marina square.. we wen Marina Barrage!!
Whoohoo!! Excited.. take photos!!! There are tons on FB la..
Oh! and I was attacked by a shiba inu~!!! CUTE!!!
I wen to pet it.. Cutie.. but i was licked on my legs and hand.. wet wet..
But cute wen it tried to climb up to see the view.. and the owner carry it to see..
I wan shiba inu.. now I noe singapore haf.. WHOO
The four of us..So funnie.. muz take out umbrella coz of the sun..
Den wen take photo muz keep it Haha!
Coz so tanned liao.. Must stop.. How I wish I got one mth holidaes..
den can stay at home everydae..
Whoohoo! Like tis pic..
Like tis also.. coz also got Flyer behind us!
This is the best.. coz great place we are standing..
behind got fountain, Singapore Flyer and Marina Bay Sands IR..
So de..
WELCOME TO SINGAPORE!! haha!
I love my hair in the photos.. Like superstar.. Haha!
Sorry arh.. very Diva.. Pardon me..
But love it.. neber style but nice.. hahaha!!
=X
Waiting for the bus to leave Barrage..
Not emo-ing.. Im smiling a bit.. and im not aslp ok..
Juz wanna take a pic like tat..

Met up wif dem..
go watch National Band Competition at Singapore Conference Hall..
Long time neber see dem already.. haha!
After tat wen to eat.. Had a great laugh.. Haha!!
Sorry my fault for telling tat.. but its damn funnie!!!
Its a inside joke..

The four of us.. finally met..
hahahaha!! So Funnie on the train.. Haha!
Koo~ nIe~~~~ Hahaha!
Oh ya.. and Dunnoe how many times do I haf to be at City Hall..
Haha.. I tink 3 times ytd..
=.=Oh oh.. and bought new eye makeup remover..
heehee!! Love.. makes my eyes so soothing.. unlike the previous one..
But but.. the mascara is difficult to remove.. coz its water based..
and my mascara is water proof..

Feel like dying my hair like tat..
Oh
Ryuuto.. Miss him..

Or highlight my hair wif
gold..

Or might as well get Jun's hair..
PINK and
Blue!Tis is his new look.. Heehee!
I wan pink or blue on my hair leh.. can I??
or even
Purple..
-DIM SCENE- 11:50 PM