I hope you'd enjoy your stay here.
If you don't like it here, the X is always there on the top. =)
I'm KoonIe!
I'm a Girl~
Obviously, I love Visual Kei..
and the GazettE is my SUPER LOVE ❤!
Of coz I do love other bands too!
I'm a FANGER
I love YAOI
I love being kinda PERVERTIC
I love MUSIC~♪♫
I love BLACK
and I don't BITE..
Scream Your Pain
Wishlist
MONEY MONEY MONEY!!
A Hug!!
A True Friend! Hair curler
NEW! Stud Belt!
A COOL JACKET!!
Leather Wrist band Leather Engineer boots with buckles!! iTouch/iPhone/iPad Geo Lens TAT AOI'S GUITAR PICK!!!!! AOI & URU Neo Issue Air ticket to Japan GAZETTE 10th Anniversary LIVE! GAZETTE 26/12 TOKYO DOME LIVE! GazettE's TOKYO DOME DVD GazettE's MRD DVD GazettE's DIM SCENE DVD GazettE's DB DVD GazettE's NLSG DVD GazettE's RCE DVD Nega's NEGATIVISM Type B Nega's VISUAL NEGATIVISM DVD! DKNY Fresh Blossom perfume Fruit Tart @ Fruits Paradise! CANON G12 / DSLR! Polaroid Camera
MY DREAM BDAE PRESENT!! PLZ!!
リラックマ Rilakkuma's stuffs
Panda in the music HP garskin
Panda in the music laptop garskin
Puppy!!
Learn Piano
Learn Violin
Learn Drums
Learn Guitar, pity my guitar
Continue my double bass
Todae.. 22/07 is Jin's birthday~~~ Happy Birthday Jin dearie~~ Feel like buying him ICE CREAM!!! He take sweet stuffs.. More love~
Today.. woke up feeling pissed.. coz of sch.. as always.. I took the train to sch.. as usual.. BUT!!! I need 35 mins to reach sch instead of 15 !!!! WHY?? Coz the train stops at each station for like 3 - 5 mins bfore moving.. I was so pissed.. I'm like late already~!!! For no reason~~ did the driver like LS or wad??
den afternn.. I was feeling a lil pissed.. I dunnoe why.. juz ARGH~~ and no.. not period ok.. But after lunch.. I was somehow so hyper for presentation.. Still like nervous wen everyone listen to me.. so quiet u noe??
den it's over.. we are very brave.. The tot of doing Singapore pavilion neber even crossed our minds.. Our small lil minds.. Hope everyone liked our slides todae.. coz.. I realli got no more idea how to present liao.. My grpmates did well.. *Pat pat* SO WE MUST EAT COLD ROCK!!!
After sch still need to stay back for briefing on tis Sat's event.. Kinda boring la.. The juniors like erm.. not experienced enugh.. The games part like.. There is no need for 11 ppl to intro 11 games.. Somemore neber intro themselves.. You tink I noe u?? But kinda.. ...... la the games.. I rather do photography or videography lo.. Like seriously.. If nt later ppl throw darts at me how??
Today is GazettE's tour first dae.. and tour final was announced.. heehee.. Thanks Layla for msging me all the way from Japan.. TOKYO DOME!!! RAWR~~~ 26 Dec heehee.. correct guess! =D You noe.. I've been wanting to go there.. ever since.. their OHP was updated wif Ruki's sickening laughters.. Hahahahaha!! You noe.. since I cant spend my bdae there.. Still got sch and their lives also stopped at 02/11.. RAWR!!! So.. I wanna spend Christmas there~~ ANYONE WANNA SPON ME AIR TIX MONEY??? To and Fro?? I WILL LOVE YOU TO THE MAX~~~
Nega.. Jin, San, Ray and Yuu Plz tell me good news on 26/07 live.. PLZ~~~ I BEG OF YOU TO TELL ME GOOD NEWS!!!GOOD!!
Nega - Reminiscence
Like finally saw tis PV~~ I've been dying to watch.. I cried within 40 secs.. Haha!!! well.. its still a sad song.. And Yuu is playing piano~~~ Beautiful.. His fingers~~ *nosebleed* Look at the last part.. all the running notes..
Nega- Neo Destruction.. New PV..
LOVE!! They neber disappoint me.. But that "person" is distracting..