Addicted; ❤ I'm still alive!!
Saturday, July 31
Ryoga.. He looks more mei mei without makeup..
Seriously!!! Like easier to get close wif..
More nicer lo..
LOVE!!Well.. Tis wk is busy wif all the presentation and my gems test..
RAWR!!!CCS sux to the core ok.. Wads wif the time limit?
Pissed max!!!
Den i juz look at script and read.. Coz if i can remember the 6 mins worth of speech.. I wan teacher to call me
GOD!!!And if we are able to intro u to the culture and all the shits of a country within 20 mins.. I also wan tcher to call us
GOD!!!Due to tis fast toking..
It affected my gems test a lil.. I feel tat i tok too fast..
But well.. at least my gems teacher is nice..
I speak in standard english wen I read the passage ok..
Shocking.. No u wun get to hear it..
Unless Im bitching in tat tone.. haha!!
Ytd.. I ate jap food for the whole dae..
haha! Lunch was ebi fried rice.. den dinner..
My sis bring me to eat jap food..
Muahahaha!!! SAY: Konnichiwa~~I found a job.. Haha!!!
Money.. Come to MAMA!!!Tokyo dome u wait for me.. Gazette u assholes.. Haha!!!
They always eat up my rilakkumas..
I love dem la.. Haha! well.. how many VK artists get to be there??
Oh yea.. SuG and LM.C is in Singapore..
*Ignoring the Kpop peeps*WHOOHOO!!!So much for complaining wen they dun come to me..
And wen they do.. I dun go to dem..
Who ask sun fest to not bring more PSC bands here..
Its wun be Gazette coz they are touring..
It wun be Screw coz they are also touring..
Bring D=Out, Born, ViViD, Kagrra, Kra, Alice nine~
If not from other company one also can..
WAH LAO Eh!!!
Seriously..
These are the tingys I use on my hair..
Coz.. It was crunchier den coco crunch..
Now.. Its cotton soft..
The announcement on 26/07..I wuddnt sae its bad.. I wun sae its good either..
They are going on temp activity pause..
T____TWell.. they are still active nw.. Pausing starts in Sept after the live..
Must faster come back after rest!!!
If not.. I am so gonna chop San's head.. He promised it..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ZERO (D'espairsRay) & Nao (Alice Nine)


Ok I love Nao nao more.. he is cute..
well..
They are soooo over the big 3 0!!!Tat's why I LIKE!!!
-DIM SCENE- 12:28 AM