Addicted; ❤ Happy Girl..
Wednesday, August 4
Minions!!! I am a Happy Girl~~~
Todae.. I have these expressions.. Haha!
Erm.. The ccs presentation~~~
Redo it again todae.. so unprepared..
Suddenly was like.. start from the beginning..
O.O!Inside I'm like SHIT!!!
I shld have followed my 6th sense to bring the script todae..
Before I go out todae, i'm still tinking..
But well..
CALL us GOD!!!! we did it.. 20 mins..
Aiya.. 22 mins actually..
After sch wen to meet layla to collect my stuffs~~~
WHOOHOO!! Happy!!!The rest of the pics in my FB..
Nega's Negativism type B CD and Visual Negativism -Complete- DVDWHOOOHOO!!!
The white color disc is comment dvd from visual negativism..
So cute!! they are without makeup..
And Yuu is like damn skinny la~~~

This is from the cd..
Open it up and I wen..
WHOA~~~~Its dem from different era..

My copy of
Shiver..
There is the auditory single, Stiiiiicker and Poster..
tat white tingy.. Tat is Kai's tummy..
Issnt it good tat world cup did someting to him~?? I'm happy!!

Aoi poster~~
FOR KOONIE!!! Thanks thanks! =3Its laminated~~
I guess..
Its time to clear up the posters on my walls for AOI~
Oh oh and GazettE's big poster.. I haven unroll..

Aoi's pic
FOR ME!!!Sexy neh.. Mmmmmm~~~ HAHAHA!! Not saying it here..
=XGot the sexy triangle area which I always like to see..
Not oni from him la duh.. all the guys which haf it..

At least now you noe he haf been eating his foodies~~
Now dun complaint tat he is too thin..Told you he is normal~~He is as fit as a stallion..
-DIM SCENE- 5:03 PM