I hope you'd enjoy your stay here.
If you don't like it here, the X is always there on the top. =)
I'm KoonIe!
I'm a Girl~
Obviously, I love Visual Kei..
and the GazettE is my SUPER LOVE ❤!
Of coz I do love other bands too!
I'm a FANGER
I love YAOI
I love being kinda PERVERTIC
I love MUSIC~♪♫
I love BLACK
and I don't BITE..
Scream Your Pain
Wishlist
MONEY MONEY MONEY!!
A Hug!!
A True Friend! Hair curler
NEW! Stud Belt!
A COOL JACKET!!
Leather Wrist band Leather Engineer boots with buckles!! iTouch/iPhone/iPad Geo Lens TAT AOI'S GUITAR PICK!!!!! AOI & URU Neo Issue Air ticket to Japan GAZETTE 10th Anniversary LIVE! GAZETTE 26/12 TOKYO DOME LIVE! GazettE's TOKYO DOME DVD GazettE's MRD DVD GazettE's DIM SCENE DVD GazettE's DB DVD GazettE's NLSG DVD GazettE's RCE DVD Nega's NEGATIVISM Type B Nega's VISUAL NEGATIVISM DVD! DKNY Fresh Blossom perfume Fruit Tart @ Fruits Paradise! CANON G12 / DSLR! Polaroid Camera
MY DREAM BDAE PRESENT!! PLZ!!
リラックマ Rilakkuma's stuffs
Panda in the music HP garskin
Panda in the music laptop garskin
Puppy!!
Learn Piano
Learn Violin
Learn Drums
Learn Guitar, pity my guitar
Continue my double bass
D'espairsRay doing a part change during one of the live.. Vo. Hizumi - Bass Gt. Karyu - Drums Ba. Zero - Guitar Dr. Tsukasa - Vocalist..
HAHAHA! You got to love Tsukasa.. Haha! Him singing using his enka techniques.. Hahaha! But he got nice voice.. WHOO! Hahaha.. I'm biased towards Tsukasa.. Coz well.. I like him the most in D'espa
The original.. Dem with their parts..
OK.. back to me.. enugh of D'espairsRay darlings.. Erm.. I'm working as u all noe like duh.. So.. I cant update.. Nth to update also.. very tiring.. Can see alot of Japanese lately.. coz u noe.. summer vacations.. Got cute cute boys and gers.. their reactions very cute.. and u noe.. ytd.. a grp of jap gers juz literally scream near me.. Coz.. they saw a bunch of cute merlions plushies staring at dem.. But summer ending..
I noe the plushies are damn cute.. Coz wen I've got nth to do.. I will style their hair.. and and.. Squeesh dem.. I name dem squeeshy~~ Super cute..
Tml marks the start of exams.. So.. I may be missing from blogging for 3 wks.. You noe.. all the working, studying and exams.. I haven study yet.. so FML..
I hate working in the mornings~~~ and ending my shift at the closing.. Its like im gonna die wen i go home.. Tats why.. I dun work one dae after another.. coz.. I've tried and I'm realli tired of smiling wen I'm tired.. So.. I work one dae and try not to work the nxt dae.. BUT.. all for the money.. Feeding 10 guys and myself..