Addicted; ❤ Maybe
Sunday, August 15



I may or may not be going to Japan..
I AM GOING!!! Love Layla~
HAHAHA!!!
This is what happens wen I get a late
TRUE, ACCURATE & CONFIRMED answer..

Actually I kinda regret it..
If oni.. I saed I wanna go.. no matter wad..
den I will confirm be going already..

SHIT MAN!!! Wad is tis??
But but but.. Still can hope for it rite?
Juz dun put ur hopes so high oni mah.. rite??
YES!!!!


Ok..
Hope nothing happened to Ruki..
Kinda.. O.O!

Today they got a live.. as usual duh!!!
During Kantou he suddenly ran back stage.. O.O!!
The others had to finish Kantou without vocal
There was a long break, Ruki came to talk to Kai
Kai then announced that Ruki wasn't able to sing O.O!!!!!!!
After that they played Linda, without vocal
But Ruki was there standing and mouthing the lyrics
He gestured the fans to sing in his place

Ooooiii~~~!!! Tell me its a technical fault ok??
and all the backups are stolen/tempered~~~
Not someting abt his voice arh!!!
Gosh I saed it..

ARGH!~~~~~~
It's virus infection.. get well soon nah~


-DIM SCENE- 1:50 AM