Addicted; ❤ Money hungry..
Saturday, August 14

He is Tsubasa~~~ Kinda cute la..
I realli dunnoe who is he..
His blog is
HERE! I got a job~~ Not USS.. but still at Sentosa..
hahaha!!!
So look out for me at shops ard sentosa..
MONEY! coming in.. I'm so happy..
den.. I can go Japan.. coz I got the money to spend~~~
All the ticket money can use my bank money..
BUT BUT~~~ my expenses.. Realli need to work..
I need to save and work at the same time..
JIA YOU!!! I wanna spend christmas overseas~
WINTER~~~ and My darlings!!!
MONEY.. Now.. I'm money hungry..VERY HUNGRY!!!!I cannt spend alot alot anymore.. altho..
I'm still being provided at home.. for food and transport..
Still need to save~~~~
Tats why holidaes.. I am at home..
But no money to save.. but still.. at least no need to spend..
HEEHEE!!!
MONEY MONEY~ Come to Mama~~Money is my new best fren..I will love it, keep it safe and take good care of it..Provide it shelter and protection..In sickness or in health..Till death do us apart~~and and.. I realli dunnoe how to tell my family..
I got a job.. and..
I'M SERIOUS IN GOING JAPAN!!!!I MEAN IT!!Oh ya.. and plz~~~~
I need to study and work at the same time..
Plz~~ dun let it affect my exams~~~
THEY ARE COMING SOON!!!
-DIM SCENE- 2:40 AM