Addicted; ❤ Whooo
Wednesday, August 18

This is
Screw in Yukata..
All makeup-less.. Yes..
Still very cute & 美美~~~
I am going to Japan in DEC!!!!Haha! Making the Impossible Possible..
So cool.. Got to
thank Layla alot alot..
Coz well.. I'm the last one to say I wanna go..
I'm so troublesome..
Wad more can I ask for..
GazettE in Tokyo dome & ViViD's last indie live~
I tink my neck is realli gonna break le bah?
2 lives one after another..
WHY D'espairsRay tour end in November!!!??
Hahahaha.. actually alot also la.. Screw also.. RAWR!!!
I'm actually slaving myself to go to Japan in December..
Still need to get winter clothes.. I wanna get FURRY!!!
oh and I wanna buy Rilakkuma~~~
hahaha!!!
So.. mayb got to work 2 jobs le.. Its ok as long as money comes in..
It's coming in so slowly~~~ It's PAINFUL~!!!!!
Got to
Thank mummy also..
She sponsor me my Air ticket.. $923.60
and and.. there mayb will be a
"SHOW HAND" tingy at the live..
If I decide to buy most of the tour goods.. haha!!!
I may be seriously broke wen I come back..
and going in Dec means.. I will be throwing everyting here and go there..
Come back and sch reopens le..
DIE!!!!!Exams coming.. JIA YOU!!!! I haven study yet.. SUX!!!
Oh! Tis coming Saturdae I will be working le..
So.. If u are in Sentosa, come visit me ok?
I will be working full shift.. 0830am - 0830pm..
Find me at Images of Singapore.. IOS the gift shop!
=D
-DIM SCENE- 4:11 PM