Addicted; ❤ One mth..
Tuesday, October 5




I didnt realise.. I totally hiatus for the whole of september..
Well.. after exams..
I started to work.. as all of u noe..

Each dae is work work work work work..
All coz of money.. of coz I am dead tired..
esp stock take week.. working non stop oni 2 days rest..
but also neber realli rest.. den work on sat, sun and todae..
all start at 9.30.. Can realli break me into half..
oh oh.. and todae.. wen dwn to palawan to send card..
so I took a walk to the beach area while still earning money..
Hahahaha! and I accidentally brought my pet out for a walk too..
Oh its a merlion plush wif zipper.. i hang on my pants..

I already gotten like my pay for 2 times already..
2 wks once.. happy?

Tml is finally off day.. but I still going back to sentosa to play..
Hahahaha! Crazy..

Today work wif yiteng~ Hahaha!
Finally longer hrs together.. she suppose to work till 8pm oni..
but at ard 7+ a phone call came and she need to go back to oscar..
work till 9.30.. so after work.. as usual go dwn to wait for her..
and again.. fell aslp in their store.. super nice to slp..
Todae is like sianz at Merlion.. The staffs are more den the guests..
and todae's sales is not even enugh to pay the staffs la.. Hahaha!

My throat is very painful.. I tink gone case liao..
Very tired

Oh! and results.. Im happy with it!
Guess some crying and forcing helps sometimes..
Hahahaha! Well.. Its by force.. even my parents say I'm crazy..
Well.. How to survive one wk without GazettE!!!

And SINCREA is coming back! YAY!!!
WITH THE SAME 4 of dem.. but dunnoe if they gonna keep the name..

I noe the songs on my blog gone case liao.. Dun care arh..
I slp also not enugh le~~ Hahaha..
wen I free den I do ok.. be good..


Mucc - Falling Down..
Addictive like D'espairsRay - Love is dead..
Hahahaha!!!

Miss everyone!!!
=D
Dunnoe wad u all doing now.. all like go missing le..
or is it oni me?
Plz miss me too..


-DIM SCENE- 2:01 AM