Addicted; ❤ Awwww~
Friday, December 17



Been like mths since I last blogged..
So omg!!!!
I dunnoe.. I got nth to write anymore..
its like.. sch sch sch everyday~~~ Zzzzzz
If i write.. I tink u all would be like super bored abt it..
Its like almost same ting everydae..

Christmas is round the corner~~~
Tat's me and Gingerbread man~~
hahaha! actually poor gingerbread man spoil already..
His eyes were gorged out and poked by some evil kids~~
Actually u can see.. the button also.. Poor ting..

Oh oh~
And I dyed by hair red~ heehee..
Max chio red.. It looks nicer at nite.. HAHA!

For christmas tis yr~~~
As i've mentioned bfore..
I will be going to TOKYO, JAPAN!!!!
YAY!!~~~~~

OMG! doki doki~ u noe..
I will be going to TOKYO DOME!!!!



Yes this is tokyo dome..
I will be like going to see Gazette LIVE!!!!
YAY!!!
After loving dem for like almost 3 yrs~
I'm going to meet dem for the first time in flesh~~~~
T____T
Who ask dem to perform at dome for the first time~
Make me die die wanna go..
HAHAHA!!!

Worked realli realli hard~~~~
Apart from work and sch..
I still need to like thanks to all frenz~
My parents..
for making tis trip like possible~~~

Still have projects to do..
PROJECT CLUB!!!
Jia you~!!!! and plz can we stop eating junk food??
HAHAHAHAHA!!!



YAY! this will be the man I'm staring~~~~
hahaha! of coz there are like 9 others that I will be seeing..
But dun u tink tat he is still very handsome!!!??
HAHAHA~~~~

LOVE!!!


-DIM SCENE- 8:47 PM