Addicted; ❤ Japan 01
Tuesday, January 25

Hi everyone~
Long time neber update..
So.. Now I shall bring u my Japan adventures?!
Excited to noe wad I do in Japan for 8 days?
YES YES??

Ok lets go!
But wait.. Firstly..
I juz wan wadever photos I posted here to remain here!!
Thanks!

Every post shall be a picture heavy post..
Well.. Picture speaks louder den words rite~?

-Pre-Japan day~ 23/12/10-

It realli doesnt feels like I'm gonna fly there at nite..
Coz my flight is like 5am on 24th Dec..
Everyting juz feels so unreal..
I'm realli throwing everyting behind and going Japan..

Well.. On tis day, met up wif Layla and Yiteng~
wen to do the scrapbook for our beloved darlings~~
Actually.. Some last min touch up
so all the cuttings can be done bfore going to Japan..


They are gonna perform at Tokyo Dome~
They dreamed of it.. and after yrs~ They did it~!!!



All their live photos.. with the venues they have performed at..
From small venues to giant Tokyo Dome!


Was drawing lines for cutting..


The 3 of us~ Yay!
So funnie.. we parted saying.. See u at the airport tonite!
HAHAHA!


My "Love letter" to dem..
OMG la..
Ok.. I shall not show wad is inside..
If u wanna look, its up at my FB~

Did not even slp for the whole nite..
Was checking my bag bag.. tinking wad else i need to bring..
Did i miss out someting..
Coz you noe.. I got serious Kai disease at times..
So yeah.. everyting is set..
so wen to the airport at 3+am in the morning..


My boarding pass..
So unreal.. tis is not happening to me!
HAHAHA~ Oh oh~ saw Joanna Peh checking in too!
Juz rite behind Yiteng~ so yeah~ Same flight~


In the plane~ Window seat~
Happy max!


The sun is rising!!! Ok.. I didnt slp..
was very hungry ever since we are waiting at the airport~




Beautiful clouds~ they look like candy floss~


Breakfast came! With APPLE JUICE!


Omelette! Nom nom!


Half way there~ Passing by Taiwan



Its cold outside huh?!


Sun fully risen!!! Realli very sunny! and Candy floss clouds once again..


YAY! Landed at Narita Airport~
WHOOHOO!
But I got problems wif landing~ My head feels like bursting..
Its like the nerves are gonne burst soon.. very terrible..
I tink its coz of the pressure change..


Checking in at Oak Hotel in Ueno..
HEY~ Its Christmas EVE~


Back at my room..
Took pic of my immigration tingy..
Slping alone..
So I got the whole room to myself~


First ting I grabbed in Japan..
KAREPAN! Ok la.. Curry bread..
NOM NOM!!!! Bought tis at Ueno station..
U noe.. U can eat and drink in stations and on train~
HAPPY!!! U can neber do tat in Singapore..
but.. No talking on the phone and speaking loudly..
So.. ME LIKE THE TRAIN RIDES~~~~
PEACE OUT!
and since its Winter~ there is like heater in the train!!!!
Ultimate love! But it gets warmer and u will sweat if u are travelling further..
Coz.. U are still wearing ur winter coat.. HAHA!


Me and Yiteng..


Reached Shinjuku~
It was like 6+pm oni.. Sun already set coz its Winter..
and its like 7 degrees oni PLUS the wind is strong..
Super cold..
We are going Okadaya~


Saw Kiryu's poster~ WHOOOHOO!
and its signed.. so I 38 snapped pic and run..
So sorry Takemasa, didnt realised I cut half his face out..


Wen over to Jishuban~ Outside.. Spotted SCREW!
HEAVEN! posters everywhere inside..
But.. No snapping of pics.. so yea..
Inside there is like a BIG BIG Gaze space for Pledge~


After getting all the stuffs.. Wen over to eat UDON!
You noe.. Not a big fan of udon..
But yea~ Fell in love in Japan..
Coz.. Its nice! and OH THE SPRING ONIONS!!!!
Beef udon~ for Dinner~


Bought tis travel set at one of the konbini..
Coz I didnt bring any shampoo and shower~
YAY! Totally in love wif tis! Its not available in Singapore..
Stupid me, shld have bought the refill packs back..
SMELLS TOTALLY NICE MAX!


Pasmo~~~ Tis ting works like ez-link card
U put money in.. tap in and out..
No need to keep looking at how much is ur tix from tis station to another..
Save all the trouble..
U oni need to top up wen the value is low~
EASY????


Damage of the day at Jishuban~
Nega's Live DVD~
Yeah.. the person noes we like Gaze.. so..
He stuffed some Dome tissues into our shopping bags
HAHA!

To be continued........
Plz leave some comments at the cbox..
So I noe if there are ppl reading tis or not..


-DIM SCENE- 10:18 PM