Addicted; ❤ Japan 02
Wednesday, January 26
Again..
Wadever pics posted STAYS HERE!!!Thanks!
-25 Dec 2010 Xmas Day!-Today, woke up damn early..
I'm a healthy kid in Japan..
Everyday slp early and wake up damn early..
Coz u noe.. Japan is 1 hr faster den Singapore..
We are going to
DISNEYSEA! Happy!
Its a kids' dream~!!!!
I woke up early.. too excited..
After first nite in Japan! HAHAHA!
So.. I got time for some camwhoring!
=D
Showcasing my furry coat~ Dream come true!!!First winter!!!!Oh oh! Winter.. Impt tips..Plz put on thick thick lip balm! and moisturizer and lotion!

Excited baby~~~~HAHAHA! Ignore the pimples plz~~
At Ueno station.. Realised.. Didnt take pics of trains and stations..So.. TADA! decided to take one..
The train at the other platform came..Snap snap.. the trains are all colored..so its very easy to identify dem.. =DBlue one is the JR Keihin-Tohoku line~~
But nah.. Not taking tat..
Tis is our train~~ Green one.. JR Yamanote Line..
We are gonna go Tokyo and transfer..Need to go to Maihama~ OH OH! There are different musics at different stations and for different trains.. Missed the musics.. HAHA! But.. Ueno's is annoying.. keep ringing oni.. HAHA!
=XTook a very long train trip from Tokyo to Maihama..
Fell aslp for a bit..
The trains in Japan have magic!I tink its coz its comfy.. cushioned seats unlike Singapore's..
Going to take the Disney Resort Express..Mickey's xmas decor at the station..OH! and u haf to pay for the ride.. Expensive u noe..But yea.. can use Pasmo~ Told u pasmo is easy..
The train arrived..Mickey windows~~~
Even the handles are mickey mickey!Psst! the red tingy is Mickey's pants!!!!
Going off now~ Can see Maihama station here~~~~
The last stop~ Tokyo Disneysea~~~Need to go put our bags into the lockers!Bags will be checked and no food and drinks allowed! =D
OH! we bought our tickets in advance at Ueno stations..Its actually vouchers.. still need to exchange for tix..Can be bought at major train stations and konbini..So.. we are lucky! we stay near Ueno station!Actually in the Q while waiting.. me and yiteng happily chatting..
den we didnt realise its our turn..
Till the person behind us told us..
They have nice temper huh?! They dun TSK! u..
So unlike in Singapore~ u sure kenna TSK!
Damage from the tix~3 adults tix!But the receipt cute hor??
The map and tix~So cute.. Coz yiteng spoke to tat person in Jap..den he also very cute.. he ask if Japanese maps are ok?HAHAHA! den we go iie iie~~~~Of coz we asked for english maps!
Tickets.. so cute!I took the monster inc one.. SO CUTE!!! cannt resist..
Outside the entrance.. we sat there and ate some bread we brought from the konbini earlier..
Once entered, was greeted by tis globe ting!and its turning..TADA~ like universal studios huh?
Minnie got a handmade xmas card and got all happy!!!!Abit 38 arh Minnie but cute la..
First building to walk thru after entering..Both sides have different feel to it huh?
Saw the volcano erupting..The wind was super strong, so after the eruption finished..
We hid behind a pillar and start to zip up our jackets to the max..
I'm wearing my autumn jacket beneath my winter coat fyi..
TOTALLY!!! FREEZING COLD!!!
Mascot giving autographs..People everywhere is carrying Duffy duffy and more duffy~~
Tis doesnt look like Japan huh~Look at how cold tis is.. My hands refuse to come out from my pockets..

Looks like we are in VENICE!~~~
Passed by a random waterfall in between the caves we are walking..So I decided to snap a pic~
First stop, Mermaid palace~
I'm gonna go Under the sea~~

Everyting is underwater themed and even the extinguisher.. no exception..I noe it reminds u of someting else.. but
HELLO!PEOPLE! plz tink like a kid ok.. be innocent angels~~

First ride.. Jumping Jellyfish!Kiddy ride.. I noe.. But cute wad~~~U get to sit on the clams..
Second ride..Puffer fish~~~ So cute!!!!!
While Q-ing.. snapping pics of the surroundings~~
Imitating the fish.. HAHA!
Q-ing for another ride.. Adventures under the sea..I TINK~ Cant remember the name..Strong winds are blowing again..
People ard us are going COLD COLD COLD~~~
I tink I am more cold.. coz I'm totally wearing normal tshirt and jeans..
No heat tech.. No layering.. apart from the double jacket..
Fire extinguisher again~
After Q-ing for a long time.. our turn..Our "Submarine"..
Let's GO!
Going under the water~~~~We are like OMG OMG OMG! Are we realli underwater or wad???ARE WE? ARE WE???But nah~~ We realised we are not..Damn cool huh the effects~SO REAL~~
One of the clearer pic..The ting moving kinda fast to snap a nice pic..I'm oni using a normal normal digital cam..
Another ride..Damn~~ We spent like 2+ hrs juz Q-ing for tis..We fell aslp while standing..So tiring.. the Q juz keeps turning and turning and turning..and wen u tot u are almost there........Sorry~ You have to go another round of turning..I tink tis designer for tis place learn logistics damn well..
You can divert the people's attention and turn turn turn to make it looks short!
The displays inside..Finally its our turn..Need to wait for the big elevator~and while waiting for the elevator, the person warned u to take out all loose items in ur pockets and put dem in ur bags.. Specs have to be taken out for the ride too.. and strictly no cameras.. Coz its going damn fast~~So wen the elevator is here.. we wen in as a big grp..
actually.. kinda feel like its moving damn fast dwn..
But we dun tink it actually moves tat fast rite???
HAHAHA!So.. still need to Q a lil while more after getting off..
But its kinda fast coz there are lots of trains..
Its 6 pax per train..
So.. we got on wif 4 sch gers in front..
So cute la they.. keep going YADA YADA YADA!!!!
KOWAIIII~~~~ YADA!!!!
But actually nth is happening.. the train not going realli fast..
and its totally dark cant see anyting..
So.. I keep laughing lo.. Coz u noe.. I cant contain my laughters..
and
WHOOO!!!! We suddenly go SUPER FAST after suddenly slowing dwn..
and you see light.. and next second..
DWN U GO!!!!!!! Steep slope! Shiok..
Make sure u dun pee in ur pants~~~~Nxt we go to have some foodie!!!
Hungry hungry~
Look! even the wrapper is DISNEY! =DIts a open air cafe.. OMG cold max!!!
Even the stirrer is Mickey~
Bought hot tea, turkey leg and gyoza~~OMG the turkey leg is huge and yummy!!!First time biting turkey leg as a whole like tat..So shiok.. but so messy.. the oil keep dripping..But! OMG! U look at the oil.. 1 sec ago its liquid..and wen u realised its not dripping.. u check..the oil turned to solid fats already~~~ It was TAT COLD!!!!Unforgettable scene..Oh and we didnt noe to clear the tray a not..
So.. we juz clear la~~~
Coz u noe.. in Japan, u have to clear ur own table ok!
After food.. we continue to walk ard..We are at the Arabic area..Sun is setting..
Its 4+pm oni~ Winter winter days are short~
So.. u always feel tat u have longer time in a day~
Dun u tink so?
Wen into tis room.. Its astrology and solar system..Cool.. and u get to turn the wheels available and the corresponding planet wud revolve ard the moon~~~
The nice door~
Saw snowmen Mickey and Minnie
Xmas lightings~~
SHOW TIME!!
After the show!~~~ SUPER DAMN COLD!!!I'm tearing due to the strong wind~~It doesnt help even if u zip up all the way and button it..The wind is so strong it blew up my hoodie!and you can juz follow the direction of the wind~~
Took pic of tis cute badge on tis guy's bag in front of me..Obviously its xmas limited..Tell u.. Japanese have a ting for limited stuffs~
Tis was in one of the shop..
These are gloves!!! So cute!
I oni bought a Minnie light necklace..Actually I tot of buying other stuffs..But I've been tinking abt it since I first saw it..and TADA! Bought it at one of the pushcarts..The lights will change color~~Their service is good~
They wud help u take out the price tag..
and they wud ask if u wanna cut the tag..
But I said no.. coz I wanna keep the tag
While waiting for the xmas fireworks..Saw someone selling balloons out in the cold and stong wind..SO PRO!!!Oh and after waiting for like 15 mins..
It was announced tat the fireworks show wud be cancelled due to the weather~~~
T____TI'm so sad!!!! No fireworks.. and its the last day for the show!!!!and its Xmas!!!! and and I wen to disney without seeing fireworks~~~T____TSo yeah.. we wen back to Hotel..
Bought Yakisoba at the konbini~NOM NOM!!! Yummy!Konbini food~~~ WHOOHOOO!!!!If oni we also have so many konbinis~
and SURPRISE!!!Its a gift from the hotel~~~ It was left on my bed~~~~SO SWEET OF DEM!!!! =DOh.. I haven eat sio.. HAHAHA!!!
And and.. 26/01.. Its like 1 mth exactly after Dome..To be continued......Plz comment at my cbox.. Flood it..
Let me noe u are reading it.. let me see how u feel abt my posts..
Juz in case.. Japan 01 is HERE!TML IS TOKYO DOME POST!!!!
DARLINGS!!!!!!
-DIM SCENE- 11:50 PM