Addicted; ❤ Japan 03
Wednesday, February 2

A very Happy Chinese New Year EVERYONE!!!
Have fun eating and growing fat~
HAHAHA~~~

Ok.. Seems like no one is looking at my Japan posts..
But well.. wadever..
I shall continue..

Its new yr..
so.. I wanna post someting happy..

Same ting applies..
Wadever posted here, STAYS HERE!

-26/12/2010 Tokyo Dome! GazettE Tour Final 2010-

Early morning ard 9+ we made our way to Tokyo Dome..
Heehee~

It was also super cold on tat day..
But at least there is SUN!
OH SUN~~~

So after we exited the station, we walked to Dome..
Its not very far~
and and.. we see 2 guys walking behind us..
Obviously they are going dome too!
and we see 2 "animals" walking in front of us..
wen we reached outside dome..
I was like Rilakkuma!!! Coz one of the gers is wearing it..
Heehee! Sorry, I got excited abt it..
So we happily followed dem too..
and EH~?! we realised we are walking to the wrong side..
so we turned..
and the 4 of dem followed us instead.. HAHA!
SO epic! Its like.. aint they supposed to noe the way instead??
Den we wen to find the Q for the tour goods~

There are already lots of ppl Q-ing up..
But its easy to find the end..
Juz look for the sign "最後尾"
and the 2 guys are still following us.. HEEHEE!
While in the Q, we decided to take a grp photo using Ayu's iphone..
and....


TADA! the 2 guys are in too! Wif the sign.. HAHA!
The 2 guys are kinda cute la huh..

So we Q Q Q~ and we talk talk talk..
Den wen we move, the 2 guys are directly beside me..
Doki doki~~~ HAHA! 38..
Ok.. den later I heard dem saying we are Singaporeans..
Den I told the rest wad i heard..
den we were like.. OMG! and
we talked in different language in one sentence..
HAHAHA!
But still.. The 2 guys very cute! Muahahaha!
Nah~ we didnt tok to dem.. so shy!


Tis is the view of dome and the dome city from where I stand..
Clear sky, big dome, scary rollar coaster..
You can hear dem rehearsing inside~
I cud hear Kai's bass drums very clearly..


These are the goods..
T-shirts, towels, underwears, condoms, shopping bag, mirror, umbrella, hp stap, rosary, sweat set.. blah blah blah~ I cannt remember~

Jan and Yiteng wen to snap tis while we are in the Q..
So we cud decide wad we realli wanna buy..


Wen in the Q nearer to the tour goods sale area..
Decided to snap a pic of tis after I can see uruha not being blocked by the pillar~



Pack A is in a HUGE bag~~~~

Actually, oni decided to buy T-shirt, HP Strap and Towel..
Essential~
But in the end.. was like FUCK YOU! *Points middle finger*
Den scold dem for being inside and us outside in the cold..
den we spending so much money on dem..

But in the end.. the SUCKER ME!
Bought the Pack A for 5,000 Yen~
HAHAHA!
I dun realli mean it wen I scold dem.. HAHA!

Ok la.. Wad can I do rite.. Love dem max!
So I decided to like buy it to see wads inside..
The pack B which cost 10,000 yen was sold out in minutes!
and we are like DOKI DOKI wen the person start to stick the sold out stickers on the board..
We (EVERYONE!) was like Awwwww~~~~~~~!!!!!
Coz u noe.. we are all scared tat wad we want is sold out..
But was all relieved wen its oni pack B..
Its realli gone within 5 mins..


After getting out of the Q..
Wen to look for lockers and throw our stuffs inside..
Love Japan.. There are lockers everywhere~~~
and den.. wen to snap tis tingy..


Decided to snap a pic like tis too! 38 max..

den after tat.. randomly decided to try to pluck dem out..


Plucking out Aoi in progress~~~


next, plucking out Kai in progress..
Wif a smiling Jan below~~ HAHA!

After tat.. nth to do..
So decided to go over to Supermart at Dome city to get foodie!!!


Onigiri~~ NYAPPY MAX!
Tis is nice!

After our food and stuffs~
we decided to go find a place to sit so they can continue the scrapbook for our darlings~
But its impossible to go in restaurants wen we have so many ppl..
So we decided to sit outside the open area..
SO COLD!!!! the wind is super strong!!!!

(Seriously, for tat scrapbook.. I didnt slp..
I was helping out in the middle of the nite till 5am JPT..
and woke up at 8am! JPT..
Tiring max! and its gazette live.. *Dies*)


They Spotted I dunnoe who..
the 2 Ruki and Uruha cosplayers~

so they decided to take pic wif dem..
I dun wan.. I shy~~~ HAHA!
But realli the Uruha is pretty max!!!
Ok.. I'm turning gay~~~ MEI MEI!!!


Den while sitting.. I spotted 2 lost animals..
They look so realli lost~~~
and they are GUYS!!!
Pikachu and Korilakkuma~~


We are doing nth.. and super cold..
so decided to snap pics! Move a bit..
and Cuddle together to get some warmth..


Super cold so we are all zipped up to the max!
See my hair, become so messy wen i decided to press the button..

Yiteng, shirlynn, janice and ME!
Tied up my hair using the leopard donut~
Good ting, if nt i become siao cha bo liao~~~~


Den i spotted a cute boy boy who is taking the DSLR and take pic of his daddy~


After tat daddy decided to gif him the HP and snap pic!
SO CUTE!!!!
I WAN TAT BOY!!!


Asked permission from Nicole to snap pic of the pamphlet..
I dunnoe who but she is a fellow Singaporean fan..
Den I snapped pics of KAI KAI and one Reita for yiteng..
HAHAHA!
Seriously Kai is super cute!!!!!! LOVE! *explode*
Wen he smile, the whole world is sunny!!!!


Den was rotting ard..
and "Cousin" spotted Aoi and Uruha cosers..
So i decided to take pic wif dem too..
SHY MAX SIO!

But they cute la.. Jumping ard coz its super cold to wear like tis..
den after tat.. The aoi decided to wrap her scarf ard her uru's neck..
SO CUTE!!!!!
OH! there is a rilakkuma behind..
The rilakkuma look very lost also.. waiting for fren to come out from the Q..

After tis.. we decided to Q up at our gate, gate 24..
To go in..
den I was like.. OMG! I got present to gif..
and u cant re-enter once u entered the doors..
Den dragged Jan to go find the present boxes..
RUN~~~~~~~
and back to Gate 22.. super far sio..
and saw a staff coming out.. so Jan asked her..
I dunnoe how she do it or the staff noes english to understand her..
Den ok.. There are boxes in every gate..
Well done.. So we RAN~~~~~ Back to Gate 24~~~
Ok.. Q up again.. wen in..
and like Santa clause.. *Drop drop drop drop drop drop*
den wen in to find our seats..
and OMG! Its so far~~~~~~~~~~~ in front!!!!
Coz Arena seat.. and Dome is HUGE!
So tiring even to climb dwn the stairs, u need 2 steps to go to the next step..

And coz no pictures inside..
So no picture.. Actually there is a secret pic of the stage.. but no..
Not gonna post it here..

while waiting for the concert.. its so boring..
and they are playing Guns N Roses..
Becoz nth to do.. I decided to fall aslp.. SO TIRED!!!
and I realli slp.. den wen the staff came up on stage to tok to us..
I was waken up by yiteng~ HAHA!
den after tat wen the lights dim, I was dragged to stand up..
Wassnt realli high coz.. They are not out yet and I juz woke up!
HAHAHA!
But everyting is different wen Kai walked out..
Totally wen Crazy!!!!! SHUAI MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok den wadever happens inside.. was crazy!
They almost killed their fans at the arena wen the fireworks boom!
and wen the smoke disperse.. OMG! Everyone almost choked to death!
den den.. after the whole concert..
They cried~~~~~~ T___T! Tat moment... THAT..

Wen we came out.. the wind is strong due to temperature difference..
I almost fell coz my hoodie was kenna blow up..
Good ting I caught Jan who was in front of me..


The tingy they got as Heresy members~
Tat DVD is awesome! MAX AWESOME!
They are still so dem! Boys will be boys~

Den after tat.. while walking to the train station..
Saw alot of band members giving out flyers everywhere..
and Guess wad!
I SAW HIKO!!!!!
den I ran back and grab Yiteng~~~
Was like OMG OMG OMG!!! HIKO!!! HIKO!!!!!!
den we wen over she gave me her flyer~ LOVE!!!!
den I was like.. I wanna take pic wif her leh.. can a not arh?
Coz she no full make up.. but den decided to ask her..
and she said YES!! OMG!!!!


Tada~~~ LOVE HER MAX!!!!!!
Sorry arh, didnt noe was so super near her..
I oni noe my head touched her jacket hoodie..
but didnt realise it was SO NEAR!!!
Oh! and she smell super nice nice!! =X

and after tat was waiting for the rest of the grp..
and Ayu said she got her signature~~~
so, being 38.. me and yiteng ran back..
She was taking out kitkat and heat pad..
and we got it as in her signature! HAPPY!!!!
I wanna bring her home!


Her signature.. HAPPY! ROCK!


If there is a female to go totally les for..
It wud be her~~~

Back at the hotel after shower..
OMG! my neck is breaking and trying to run away from my head..
Took pics of the stuffs i got..


The streamer from the concert~
There is the logo and tour final tingy printed on it..
YAY!!!


Handphone strap.. nicely hanging on my phone now..


The back of the t-shirt, big boobies..
The last one is TOKYO DOME!


The front of the shirt..
DISTRUCTION! Ruki's way of spelling it..


Stuffs inside the pack A..
YAY! got Aoi and Kai's pic~ and super nice Black moral polo tee!
and and.. Metal Beauty shopping bag~~ LOVE!!!


The booklet we get..
Its actually abt every bands in PSC.. the lives and releases..


The flyers we get after the live..



Ignore my fat leg..
its the bruise I get on my leg frm the live..


My jeans also destroyed..


The tickets~~~
But its not our seat..
we juz take the tix and seat randomly at our stretch of seats.. You noe wad I mean??


Everyone~ The memories~~~
Gaze Love!

Let's meet again in 2012..
GazettE 10th Anniversary~~~

To be continued.....

Japan 01
Japan 02


-DIM SCENE- 12:50 AM